Monday, May 18, 2009

Feeling blessed

Ok this is my first post ever...so im just gonna write whats on my mind for today.=)

Im feeling very blessed on this day. The sun was out and I was feeling right. All smiles I must say. I spent it went family as I do most of the time now-a-days. My best friends are family members. Sometimes I feel like it would be nice to actually chill with some cool female friends that could actually get along with each other and just hang and be cool just like the old days but, that seems like something that is going to stay a thing of the past. & Over this past year, I have had multiple bad experiences with my "female" friendships so...im kinda letting go of a few of them because I see that they aren't doing me any good to keep holding on to them. SO im just gonna be all smiles and keep it moving because I got my family and thats all I need. (and if you are a friend that you know your like family to me please dont get offended cuz your like family duh! LOL!)




♥Last thing I wanna say: Ok WHY is it that everybody who I used to kind of kick it with are now trying to come back in my life? Like really? What is that? lol When everything is ALLLLL good here comes these people. And its no hard feelings that I have for them but why do people decide that they finally want you after all this time when they clearly had there chance to be with you and didnt take it. I really don't get it. And Im speaking like theres multiple people because there is...LOL! They are really trippen! But Im happy with my current situation and they know.♥

Random quote for the day: "Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you would have preferred to talk".

No comments:

Post a Comment